Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's day fashion show!

My little angel is wearing the dress I wore for my very first birthday! It's velvet with a tiny crinoline underneath. Wouldn't it have been great if I made myself a matching dress?


We stayed in on Valentines and Miss Olive gave us the gift of going to sleep early and letting us eat in peace! Truly rare. I made a medium fancy dinner of mostly readymade stuff but I did make a puff pastry ice cream treat that I'm pretty proud of.



All these other dresses were given to Olive by her nina Elvia! She has such perfect taste.....



Even though I got some really precious shots she was actually a bit grumpy throughout this photo sesh. It was also really strange that she was super uninterested in the Valentine I was trying to get her to hold. I bet if it was a bill or an ATM reciept she would have been pleased as punch to play with it.....






I LOVE this dress!



xxoo

2 comments:

cookie said...

so super cuteness i can barely stand it!
i will not be ashamed at all to bust the matchy dresses look either.

grandpabee said...

you do great work Mom.....and it never hurts to have such professional model on call.....you both are divine....and when can we expect the Ms. Olive line for those fashion kids! You go girlz

poppo