Sunday, April 6, 2008

We had a lovely family day at the Huntington gardens! Goo got a real kick out of it! She sure is nuts for plant life.



I am so in love with her big toothy smile! It's the epitome of genuine happiness.


She really likes these water bubbles. The last time we were there she got soaking wet and I couldn't tear her away for the longest time.

I know it looks like he's pinching her but it's really a big ol' ticklefest!
I don't know why, but everytime I see Olive eating with all her pals at the day care it totally tugs at my heartstrings.
People keep marveling at what a good eater she is. When I see her eat with the other kids, it does seem like she's captain of the clean plate club. She's the second youngest at the day care. All the other kids are 2 years and up so I'm hoping she'll get all accelerated from hanging around the big kids.


No comments: